Sunday, June 13, 2010

breath of fresh air

After an emotionally draining week, Ann took us to Amphawa (which is about an hour and a half away from Bangkok), for a little overnight getaway.

But, first of all.
On our way out, Ann drove by a building to show us some of the effects from the riots that were going on in Bangkok shortly before we got here.





Wow. I have no doubt that God had His hand in keeping us from coming until all of that had a little more time to calm down.

Back to Amphawa.

This was the view from outside our room. Would you think it was gross if I told you we swam in that water later that night?



Waiting on the boat to take us to the floating market.
(Nis, Bebe, Ann, Me, Mary and Nim :) )



On the boat



The floating market



When we got back we decided to take a swim. This is Bebe. I love this girl!



After just a little bit of peer pressure we got everyone in but Nim.



It was a great time to rest and rejuvenate, but I am so ready to get back out there and spend some more time with our girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment