Tuesday, June 29, 2010

baptism

This Sunday was a special day.

We had been told last week that Roy was going to be doing a baptism service for their church in the swimming pool at their apartment this week. Rachel made the decision to get baptized this Sunday. It was beautiful. I'm so proud of her and so glad that I got to be there for it.











Praying over Rachel.









Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the father, we too may live a new life.
Romans 6: 3-4

Sunday was also special because Roy and Bonita took us out for Mary and Rachels going away dinner.
They took us to this delicious French restaurant.



This Nutella Crepe was SO good it's ridiculous!







Roy and Bonita are really such great people and I'm glad I don't have to say goodbye just yet.

1 comments:

Christine Gelatt said...

love seeing Freedom 4/24 shirts getting baptized! this is awesome!

Post a Comment