We haven't met Jit yet because she has been home with her family since before we got here and won't be back until the 16th. So, until then I will only work with Meow.
She did great yesterday! We had a lot of fun.
Meet Meow
I'm pretty sure in the last picture her hand motion meant "smile!", we had been working on "smile" and "frown".




3 comments:
Hi Megan, all of these comments are from me, Michaell, just easier to do cuz Mark has the Google account. I am praying for you and the team you are laboring with. Please keep the updates coming and the photos. Keep loving those girls for HIM and because of HIM. You are not alone, and I love you bunches!! Love, Michaell
Love the posts! Keep them coming. Blessings to all of you there making a difference.
your blog does such a great job at telling your story - thanks, Meggers!
Post a Comment