Friday, October 22, 2010

I art freedom

This is my best friend Ilana.



I wrote about her before when she had put her creativity to work by making and selling head bands to help raise money to get me to Thailand.

Well, she's at it again.

But first... I have exciting news!

Ilana is coming to Thailand in December!!! Beginnings has two big Christmas parties every year in which they are able to pay the bar fines for hundreds of girls and allow them to enjoy a night away from the bars where they will be treated as honored guests and are shown hope in the person of Jesus Christ and are shown the hope of a way out of the sex industry through The Home of New Beginnings. Ilana will be coming to help with the Christmas parties and to do outreach in the bars while she is here, and then we will be flying back home together on December 27th. I'm really just so so so excited to be able to share this experience with her and am so excited that she's going to get to meet all of the girls that I have grown to love so much.

But back to I art freedom. Ilana makes some beautiful art, and has decided to sell some of it to help raise money in order for her to be able to come. She's extremely talented. Check out her stuff! I'm sure you're going to love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment